Sign in to follow this  
OSJJ1985

Some AI-Traffic questions

Hey there,I'm currently using Ultimate Traffic for FS2004 with the 2005 timetable and am quite happy with it. I'm using the timetable from UT and self-assigned aircraft from various add-on developers (AIA, EVAI, FSP, ....).I'm thinking about updating my timetables for Summer 2008 with WOAI, but would like to keep the 2005 timetable as I like that year and to keep a bit of history when I desire it. I have a concept of doing this. I'm keeping the Traffic.bgl from Ut with it's 2005 timetable and installing the timetable from 2008 from WOAI and what ever I desire I'll change to that particular *.bgl file. My questions are:1) Is it possible to put all the traffic.bgl files (from the various airlines) to a file (e.g. "2008") and use the scenery library for activation to make it easier to switch years without affecting any other scenery files??2) One of my favorite features of UT is the abbility of assigning more aircraft variations to one "timetable type" to create random traffic (e.g. timetable type = "737 all series" I would use 737-300,-400-500 depending on what versions the airline has or a variation of old and new liveries or assigning an additional "special livery" limited to 1, etc....). Are there any applications that enable this feature, since UT is only limited to the timetable that's installed??3) Talking about "keeping history" and "different years". Is there a way to get some good 90's, early 2000's timetables. And is it in a great variety like WOAI??

Hi,As for question 1, that is the way I do it. I have folders called things like:AI Traffic 1959Modern AI Trafficetc.And I check and uncheck them in the Scenery Library to get the AI traffic I want.Remember the traffic BGL files need to into scenery folders inside each of those.Re: question 2, I don't know of any.Re: question 3, there is http://www.retroai.org/ but you have to use TTools to compile those plans yourself, and download the planes from AVSIM, etc.Hope this helps,