Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

im sort of new at this and im wondering what thw paint manager does and where can i get it.does this program automatically puts files where they belong, also i did some searching and i see where they have a FSX version and im looking for the FS9 version.as i said im attempting to paint the level d.thanks............Robert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

im sort of new at this and im wondering what thw paint manager does and where can i get it.does this program automatically puts files where they belong, also i did some searching and i see where they have a FSX version and im looking for the FS9 version.as i said im attempting to paint the level d.thanks............Robert
I don't own the LevelD but I think you're right by saying it should install repaints automatically. I've seen you download the repaints as a single file and then unpack it with the repaint manager, you then use the repaint manager to install it. I'm pretty sure it can also do the reverse and pack up your repaint ready for upload, this YouTube video may be of use.Repaints for most other aircraft however will require manual installation so its always good knowing how to do it manually :(