Sign in to follow this  
zachlog

Changing 747-400X Aircraft Types

I have a saved flight with PW engines and no power. I can restart FSX, it loads fine and I can go through the startup sequence without any problems..... I have a "clean" flight saved.What I want to do is change the aircraft type from one with PW engines to an aircarft with RR engines before the startup. This change works fine too but if I save this situation/flight after changing aircraft types and I restart FSX and reload this saved flight at a later time, weird things are happening...engines running with no power and a couple of other anomalies. I tried saving the panel state along with the flight and then loading the panel state when I restart FSX but same thing. I believe this condition is related to changing to an aircraft with different engine types (I think I had seen something along these lines) sometime in the past in this forum.Can anyone help with this problem ?Thanks,Zach

zachlog

You'll have to load up the aircraft you want to change to first, then import the panel with the FMC data.

You'll have to load up the aircraft you want to change to first, then import the panel with the FMC data.
Thanks !Zach

zachlog