Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know I might sooner or later get a response at the FSINN forums but they are pretty dead over there so I thought I would give hear a chance. I will quickly describe my setup. Main computer has FS9. Secondary computer has FSInn. I have had this problem for a long time and just figured out a temporary fix but annoying at that. When I tune in an active ATC freq I can see the freq change on my FSInn VVL. BUT I do not ge the Orange, green and blue horizontal lights indicating the channel is active. If I flip flop my freq the VVL will indicate the swapping is taking place but still no lights. I finally, after over a year and a half, noticed a temp fix. IF I click on the FSInn Control panel, the button right beside the SET in the bottom right my frequency immediately lights up and becomes active (it might do it if i click the RAD,QUICK, CHAT, ATC, etc buttons too but never bothered trying. Has anyone had this problem and figured out a remedy for it? It would be greatly appeciated if I could get some help! Thanks all!Jack

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I also run FSInn in a second computer and the only way I have managed to get comms working is indeed having the FSInn control panel running too.