Sign in to follow this  
happyflyer53

A challenge for all airplane painters

Hello all !I have a special request for all good painters among you (and I know you are numerous).Recently after 12 years and 800 hours of happy flying, medical problems forced me to sell the beloved aircraft that I restored with full dedication. That was surely among the most beautiful and impeccable C172 around. A rare bird indeed.Since then, instead of the real thing I fly with FSX and I appreciate its realism.A few weks ago, I discovered Carenado's C172N which shows very realistic behaviour.Now for my request. As I have no knowledge nor talent for aircraft repainting, is there someone here interested in replicate my old air companion based on Carenado's? If so I would gladly provide pictures from many angles (ext & int) with logos, color samples and so on.You can already have a look by typing C-GNEA in the search box of airliners.net. Please note that colours are not fully rendered in this picture.I have nothing to offer for this except my full gratitude to the generous person who would eventually do this good gesture.Please contact me by private messageIf you know someone who would be interested in this, please don't hesitate to forward this message.Regards.

Hi there,I'd be happy to give it a shot :). Could you PM me or (add me on MSN: mister.andy@live.co.uk) with further information?Cheers,Andy