Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GSalden

2 Monitor view : Fatal error and knobs not responding on MD-11

Hi all,Last week I purchased my second 26" monitor.The 2 monitors are connected to a Matrox Digital DualHead2Go to get a 3d expanded view in FSX.From that moment on issues began with the MD-11.Out of 5 times at least 2 times a fatal error appears within 5-15 minutes when running FSX. When zooming in/out , moving the cockpit left/right / up /down to match the right VC view ovwer the 2 monitors also sometimes the mousepointer appears as a hand and no knobs/switches respond.This sometimes also appeared when I wqas using 1 monitor.My Os is Vista Ultimate 64 bit.My pc is high end and is running FSX with good framerates.I have read about fatal errors , but as I did not get it with 1 monitor I thought it would be wise to post it first.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I forgot to mention that going from VC to spotplane view several times also can lead to weird behaviour : clicking with the right mouse button to make the menu show ( VC, 2d cockpit, etc ) does not work anymore then.Before the update I sometimes got invisible panels when going several times between VC and spotplane view.