Sign in to follow this  
Guest iberia999

Overland IBERIA A321 CFM

Guest iberia999

Hi All,THis is my last request. It would be so cool if someone could paint the Overland A321 CFM in the Iberia colors. I have been wanting to fly the Overland A321 in Iberia colors for such a long time :( . I'm not a painter but whoever is skilled enough to make a piece of art out of this, gets a skilled youtube video of it :( (www.youtube.com/user/A320royalty)Image:http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6502691Cheers to whoever can do this bird without blurry textures!!! :( -James

Guest lgvpilot1

In case you were wondering I am still working on it :( Still got a few things to do but I should have it ready for you sooner rather than later :( Mark

Guest lgvpilot1

As per the Pm's Last update (i hope ) should be finished soon :( Mark

Guest iberia999

Very niiiice :( !!!!One last thing and I would think it's done. Look at the positioning of the logo on the tail really carefully on the jetphotos.net link i provided and the one in your screen shot. I think you would have to rotate a bit the logo so that the red part of the IBERIA logo on the tail is parallel to the back part of the tail.If you can get that done, awesome !!!!!! :DBy the way, you may expect a quality video on youtube of your paint. http://www.youtube.com/user/A320royaltyRegards,James

Guest lgvpilot1

You are quite right about the logo , I was not happy with the one I had made , and that one is just a duplicate from the other side In fact I am still fiddling with it now :( Maybe I should just google one and stick it on instead Copy, paste , multiply ,job done :( Pm you when it is finished Mark

Guest iberia999

Sure man! Take your time :( You should get a chance to watch my youtube videos. I have about 22 subscribers so far and many say they are breathtaking videos :( www.youtube.com/user/A320royaltyExpect a video of your paint soon since I fly Iberia all the time!

Guest lgvpilot1

There you go !!I hope you get your Overland troubles fixed soonCategory: Flight Simulator 2004 - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications New! Iberia Airbus 321 ZipDive.png Download.png Images related to this file:

File Description:This is a textures only repaint of an Iberia Airbus 321 for the Overland Airbus A321 You will need the Overland model to use these textures Filename:iberia_259145.zipLicense:FreewareAdded:22nd March 2009Downloads:9Author:Mark GilmoreSize:5331kbMark

Guest iberia999

Mark, the paint is excellent!!! Well done!!! :( If there is some way I can repay you. The only possible way I could probably repay you would be by making a nice youtube of my favorite airlines and aircraft :( Thank you so much and especially for putting the effort to make this one. There are many Spanish simmers that have waited for this paint. We all love the A321 as Iberia operates it to really nice destinations and we all love big airbuses like the A321. IFDG is alright, but the flight dynamics suck!!!!Overland however has made them really nice and the only possible way of enjoying the IBeria A321 was for you to make this one.So thank you Mark! You are a great painter!!!PS, expect a video of this paint in youtube really soon :( www.youtube.com/user/A320royalty