Sign in to follow this  
flacs

WHITE SCREEN

Im runing FSX on Windows XP. Whenever Im flying and open or shut any window (radios/GPS etc) Im having a white screen on my monitor for a fraction of a second. Any idea??Thanks and regards, Flacs.

Im runing FSX on Windows XP. Whenever Im flying and open or shut any window (radios/GPS etc) Im having a white screen on my monitor for a fraction of a second. Any idea??Thanks and regards, Flacs.
Some folks have reported that turning off "Tooltips" made a difference for them.I sometimes get this, but only on some aircraft... always expected it to disappear witha newer video driver, but it has been there as long as I can remember.

Bert

Guest jshyluk

Do you have any FS9 aircraft or scenery in FSX? That can cause the white screen error if you look at them in certain ways. If memory serves, bloom aggravates the problem. Tooltips is probably your issue, though, as Bert suggests.Jeff ShylukSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM