Sign in to follow this  
nigelgrant

Missing texutre from Paul Mainville's DTW scenery

Guest DanWalloch

I've got white where the grass should be with paul mainville's DTW scenery. Also I have this problem with PHX scenery so this must be a generic texture. I've got nova gold and aiport textures. Can someone help?

I've the same issues...I'd love to know the answer too!Bump!

I have the same problem with the new Ben Gurion scenery of Chanan Epstein; I have had extensive messaging with him and he has been very helpful.I have downloaded and installed a W2k/XP installer version, a W9X installer version, and a manual install version! All have a white airfield, (a patch resolved another problem of white triangles).I found the name of the grass texture - bgn2k_grass1 - it is there and comes up okay in PaintShopPro, and I fiddled with its properties, but this made no difference. Chana e-mailed me a copy of the bgl which points to the grass file, unzipped incase my WinZip was causing corruption, but that did not resolve the white airfield either. So I am flumoxed, it has to be something in my system? All other sceneries work okay.I also had a white apron problem with Manuel Santos' new Winnipeg scenery but that turned out to be the "texture" folder being called "textures".I look forward to some successful resolutions of this.NigelVancouverMy System:AMD Athlon XP 2100+ Gigabyte GA 7VAX mobo Albatron GEForce4 Ti 4200P Turbo128MB video card (omega 43.45)512MB Samsung PC2100DDR RAMIBM 40GB 7200rpm hard driveMaxtor 20GB 7200rpm hard driveCreative Sound Blaster PCI128 with latest driversCHProducts PCI yoke and pedalsWindows 98FE updatedThree case fans

Guest pmainville

This seems to have been an exclusive issue to some users. The texture is actually there as it is the same textures as the rest of the taxiways.The feature for using seasonal textures in AFW was new at the time and not sure why some compiled properly and why others did not. Don't think the problem stemmed from AFW but is most likely related to the scasm file.At any rate if you download the following file it is current and from my working copy that I compiled this morning for another issue. Should fix the problem. The exclude file has been modified also so that you may now reposition the ILSes correctly also using AFCAD 2.21. I included my working copy of AFCAD but bear in mind it is customized at this time to accommodate my traffic.http://www.vnwa.com/noramair/downloads/kdt.../Kdtwnonils.zip