Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Mertans

Google Maps and FSX ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This looks very good !What are Your experiences with Xmapsy - is there a Framerate Impact? I am already looking for a realistic moving Map for a long time - which solutions are there still for the FSX? I have tested GlobalXplorer but I had 10-15 % fps less there. And Aerosofts FS Map does not support Google Earth :( I will borrow a Pocket PC tomorrow and tell You my results with xmapsy - I like this small external solution - The map is always visible and no place is wasted in the FSX-cockpit. Thanks Gomez

This looks very good !What are Your experiences with Xmapsy - is there a Framerate Impact? I am already looking for a realistic moving Map for a long time - which solutions are there still for the FSX? I have tested GlobalXplorer but I had 10-15 % fps less there. And Aerosofts FS Map does not support Google Earth :( I will borrow a Pocket PC tomorrow and tell You my results with xmapsy - I like this small external solution - The map is always visible and no place is wasted in the FSX-cockpit. Thanks Gomez
I have been using FSEarth for ages... It is GoogleEarth as a moving map with traffic etc...Just google fsearthP