Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

where's the AI traffic

just purchased the MSfs2002 pro runs great but where's all the AI traffic is it not a standard feature that you can turn on the AI or do I have to download AI from this web site

It's a standard feature you turn on.... You activate it through the ATC settings menu. Then go to any busy airport (I use Phoenix Sky Harbor, since it's my home airport and it's more fps friendly). You'll see the AI :) If you want to have a lot of fun, crank up the crosswinds--make 'em nice and gusty, and sit yourself by the active to watch the AI pilots come in.-John

Guest jase439

...or you can wait 8 more days and purchase one of the most mind-numbing achievements in AI addons for FS from Flight1. I am not exaggerating. Ultimate Traffic's your baby. Jaws will be striking the table.More info can be found at their website:http://www.flight1.comJ

Guest Joshieca

>Jaws will be striking the table.>Now thats funny!! LOL!!