Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello I am running ActiveSky X Build 1169 (last one I believe)I am running todays date weather. It shows correctly on the bottom left corner.Flight plan runs fine and weather loads fine.Every few minutes an error message pops up interrupting the simulator "Invalid date. You have selected and invalid date. Please select a date between January 07 to present"Why is that? If I click OK, It keeps coming back. If I leave it alone, I could continue the flight.The error message was there in the previous build.Any thoughtsBill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello I am running ActiveSky X Build 1169 (last one I believe)I am running todays date weather. It shows correctly on the bottom left corner.Flight plan runs fine and weather loads fine.Every few minutes an error message pops up interrupting the simulator "Invalid date. You have selected and invalid date. Please select a date between January 07 to present"Why is that? If I click OK, It keeps coming back. If I leave it alone, I could continue the flight.The error message was there in the previous build.Any thoughtsBill
Is it possible your system or FS clock got set ahead twice for daylight savings time or some other sort of issue with that? I recall getting that error when I accidentally let 2 operating systems jump my clock ahead.-stefan

Hi Bill,Yes, please check your computer date and time and even year.Also, check and make sure that FS is set to use system time.Thanks,

Hi JimActually, I checked my computer time. Time is fine, day saving, year, eastern US etc.I also, tried GMT, Local options, force to real time, force to sim time, and FS is set to use system time, all with the same result.Bill

Hi Bill,This is a strange one.Does your local time in FS match with your computer clock?Do you have a program like FS Real Time installed?Please let us know.Thanks,