Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest swgm29

Destination Data

Hi guys n gals!A quick question, responses appreciated!!I have changed my PC and updated MSFS everything is working exactly as it used to if not better due to massive performance boosted PC but I have noticed that where I used to have the destination displayed when observing AI traffic flying in MSFS it is no longer in the info displayed.Eg I used to get'A321-231 G-SMTJ 36000 EGCC-LTAI ETC ETC' in game but no longer do. Not a massive problem but useful when observing other traffic in gameSuggestions!??Many Thanks :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Either download the Traffic Tools SDK and use the Traffic Toolbox addin to choose which labels you want to see:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555857or edit your fs9.cfg file to activate that:[TrafficManager]TrafficDensity=100IFROnly=0EnableAirline=1EnableGeneralAviation=1[AContain]ShowLabels=1ShowUserLabel=0ShowLabelManufacturer=0ShowLabelModel=0ShowLabelTailNumber=1ShowLabelDistance=0ShowLabelAltitude=1ShowLabelAirline=0ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=1ShowLabelFlightPlan=1ShowLabelContainerId=0ShowLabelAirspeed=0ShowLabelHeading=0LabelDelay=1000LabelColor=FF000075The Flight Plan label is the one you want.Hope this helps,

Cool thanks!! :(

Hi,Either download the Traffic Tools SDK and use the Traffic Toolbox addin to choose which labels you want to see:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555857or edit your fs9.cfg file to activate that:[TrafficManager]TrafficDensity=100IFROnly=0EnableAirline=1EnableGeneralAviation=1[AContain]ShowLabels=1ShowUserLabel=0ShowLabelManufacturer=0ShowLabelModel=0ShowLabelTailNumber=1ShowLabelDistance=0ShowLabelAltitude=1ShowLabelAirline=0ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=1ShowLabelFlightPlan=1ShowLabelContainerId=0ShowLabelAirspeed=0ShowLabelHeading=0LabelDelay=1000LabelColor=FF000075The Flight Plan label is the one you want.Hope this helps,