Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest iceman128

My new Video - Relax

I present my new Video. Sit back and enjoy 6 minutes from stress.I include new terrain from FSX Global 2008.Widescreen 16:9 - 720p, Dolby Digital 5.1Running Time 5:55 minRelax

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Iceman, welcome to the video forum..I need to say, please do not put screen shots here, just your video links... if you'd like something to show, just use the method others use to have the first frame of the video show etc. Not sure you will get many to download a zipped video without knowing you well, can't you upload so that it can be played with a quick click?Also, your SIG graphic is over the allowed size, please correct it as soon as you can, but just delete it in the mean time so someone else does not catch you on the same problem :( Enjoy your stay at Avsim

Hello Iceman, welcome to the video forum..I need to say, please do not put screen shots here, just your video links... if you'd like something to show, just use the method others use to have the first frame of the video show etc. Not sure you will get many to download a zipped video without knowing you well, can't you upload so that it can be played with a quick click?Also, your SIG graphic is over the allowed size, please correct it as soon as you can, but just delete it in the mean time so someone else does not catch you on the same problem :( Enjoy your stay at Avsim
Thx Staggerwing for the InfoHere is a strong wind with rules.Quick click for Videos is most ugly quality.I hope now all is ok with my setting.