Sign in to follow this  

Hello HiFi team...Unfortunately, yesterday was another extremely disappointing flight using ASA build 394. The wxr on the east coast of the states yesterday was overcast with 2 miles visibility all day. In fact I don't think I saw the sun for more than 3 minutes. I was excited to try a descent in thick clouds and turbulence but I never got thick clouds.Despite the real world wxr when approaching KEWR from EGCC I had crystal clear skies ( I mean not a cloud in the sky) until I got down to about 3k feet. Then all of a sudden the overcast popped in and visibility went to 2 miles as it should have been for the last hour of the flight. The issue is that my entire descent is in crystal clear skies and then all of a sudden at 3k feet it became completely overcast. It should have been Heavy Cloud cover the entire way down, instead I got clear skies with wxr popping in at 3k feet... Not very realistic...Any help would be greatly appreciated, This is build 394 with all recommended settings. -PaulAlso, as a future feature request, is there any way to have ASA process Flight Plans with the actual Altitudes of the flight plan? Whenever I start my descent, ASA still shows wxr values from crz altitude. I would like to see ASA give me wind values based on the altitudes within my flightplan so that even the descent winds are accurate.Just a thought...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Hi Paul,Your issue has been reported to the team.For all suggestions please send them to tell-us(AT)hifisim.com. That way we keep track of things for the future.Thanks,

Hi Paul,Your issue has been reported to the team.For all suggestions please send them to tell-us(AT)hifisim.com. That way we keep track of things for the future.Thanks,
Will do Jim, Thanks. Totally spaced on emailing the issue for logging.-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg