Sign in to follow this  
Guest carlonch

Download complete but unable to unzip ??

Guest carlonch

Hello:Today I decided to upgrade the 737 600/700 to the 800/900.Card payment. Download it. No problem.Then I try to unzip the zipped PMDG_737_NEXT_GEN_800_900.ZIP using Winrar, as usual, but then I receive the message:"...The archive is either in unknown format or damaged."Weird.Then I tried with Winzip. The same result with similar message. :(I download the same file like 6 times. I turned the (Panda) antivirus off, turned off PC Booster, turned off Zone Alarm and checked and confirmed the internet security setting is at "Medium". But I still receive the PMDG_737_NEXT_GEN_800_900.ZIP damaged. Any ideas please. My (one day) downloading time is running out. Any ideas of what is going on?. Please helpCarlos--------------------------------------------------------------------Check the image.EDIT: IMAGE EXCEEDS ALLOWED SIZE LIMITS.

Guest VAA_008

Hola Carlos,Do you use a download accelerator software?I looked at the zip file I downloaded from PMDG and mine seems a little bigger in size than yours.Yours is 44,9 mb and my zip file is 45,9 mb.Somwhere something is chopping a part out of the zip file. The exe inside the zip file itself should be 47,439 mb.I would turn everything off on your pc, turn your security to the lowest possible just for the download and give it another try.

Guest VAA_008

I sent you a private message.Also, have you tried to talk to them on their forum? Your problem should get their attention. And maybe they can give you some better advice.

Guest carlonch

Thank you VAA_008 !!!I