Sign in to follow this  
Mudhendriver

PMDG 747 and EDDF

Attempting to fly the ILS 07L at EDDF (aerosoft payware) last night and never got LOC or GS to come alive even though NAV/RAD had correct ILS freq and course parked. When I attempted to manually enter ILS freq in NAV 1/2 via NAV/RAD, I received an INVALID ENTRY at the bottom of the CDU. I recall this happened before at EDDF--it's one of the few times ILS did not work in PMDG 747.I have current AIRAC loaded. What to do?THanksR. Perry

Guest manniko
Attempting to fly the ILS 07L at EDDF (aerosoft payware) last night and never got LOC or GS to come alive even though NAV/RAD had correct ILS freq and course parked. When I attempted to manually enter ILS freq in NAV 1/2 via NAV/RAD, I received an INVALID ENTRY at the bottom of the CDU. I recall this happened before at EDDF--it's one of the few times ILS did not work in PMDG 747.I have current AIRAC loaded. What to do?THanksR. Perry
Hi Perry,please check the ILS frequency for 07L (EDDF) - most probably you are still using 110.10 MHz - the frequency has been changed in AEROSOFT MegaAirportX Frankfurt to 110.55 (if I am not mistaken). Regards from Riyadh (OERK)Manfred H. Kohl