Just want to give a "hats off" to those who created this new program!!.......I held off for a while as I was perfectly happy with the v6.5, and not sure if the new ASA was any real upgrade......well, I am VERY pleased with this new purchase, the visuals are totally different and realistic beyond belief..........(I have a 42" monitor with a robust system, so it is a super experience flying around now).........For anyone one the fence as to making the buy, I can tell you it is worth the upgrade in spades!!..............Thanks to all involved with this creation :( ........Dick Leonard, Tucson

Thanks Dick!!
Just a quick question (hope it is quick), but last nite I was heading into Souix Falls during a snowstorm (the graphics were fantastic!!, with this big monitor and the lights off, I was THERE!!).......but, my question, the ASG screen was programmed with the flight plan, and it had the winds and pressures correct, but NO radar graphics??..........Should I be turning on the AS6 along with the ASA?? I know ASA does not have a small screen, but is there something I have to do to get it to interphase with the AS6??............Looked at the manual but don't seem to find it...............thanks, D Leonard

Hi,ASA has no Weather Radar unless you mean the X Gauge. You can't use the ASv6.5 Radar with ASA either. I hope that clears this up. If not, please repost.Thanks!

Hi,ASA has no Weather Radar unless you mean the X Gauge. You can't use the ASv6.5 Radar with ASA either. I hope that clears this up. If not, please repost.Thanks!
OOOPPs, i thought it worked that way......I tried the X Gauge install but it said it only worked with one plane and all the others were AI??, there are some AI, but most are payware or freeware ?? not sure I did this right..........so we don't have the small radar box with ASA is the answer.........Got it

Hi,X Gauge should install into all your planes. You can run the X Gauge Wizard again to make sure.Thanks,