Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nathan_J

Yeo Designs hack?!?!?!

Guest kilo_sierra17

I am not sure why it is like that but YeoDesigns merged with AFG and they are all at AFG now.

Guest ba747heavy

Looks to be a hack, @#$ ^&*(@ hackers.......... :-8

Guest Matt Johnson

Does indeed smell like a possible defacement. Hopefully they'll be back to normal soon.--M

Guest panzerschiffe

AFG posted on their website that Yeodesigns has merged with AFG.

Errr.... could any one tell me where can I get Yeo's 732v2 paint kit???I have been searching for it for a long time....Thanks alot.

Guest Nathan_J

G'day GuysAs was stated above YeoDesigns has merged with AFG, however all our aircraft models are still available in the Avsim file library :)As for a hack of the former site, I believe the "interesting" mainpage is something our former group president David Segovia has done up, no need to worry about it.In regards to a paintkit, the YeoDesigns official paintkit was never released, however I do remember seeing another 3rd Party paint kit right here at Avsim.Hope this answers your questions guys :) Kindest RegardsNathan PerryAllied FS Group - www.alliedfsgroup.comJetStar International VA - www.jetstarairlines.com

Thanks Nathan for the reply.It was sad that there is no official paintkit for the great 732v2... ;( I have tried out the 3rd party paintkit on avsim.com already, but it was not very good..... however it seems I dont have much choice here.Thanks for your help anyway Nathan!! :)

Guest Dominik Mann

Nathan,could you perhaps tell us whether you will continue that Il-76 I've seen on the Yeodesigns site before you merged? :DCheers,

Guest Nathan_J

Matthew, that's no problem, glad I could help :)Dominik, the IL-76 is still being worked on, and will be released as an AFG project when it is ready :D Kindest RegardsNathan PerryAllied FS Group - www.alliedfsgroup.comJetStar International VA - www.jetstarairlines.com

Guest Dominik Mann

Cool :D . Has there been any progress on the -76 that might be worth mentioning in the meantime?

Guest Nathan_J

Hey DominikThere's been alot more work done on the IL-76, if you check the AFG site every now and again I think Andre was going to post new pics (not to sure though) Kindest RegardsNathan PerryAllied FS Group - www.alliedfsgroup.comJetStar International VA - www.jetstarairlines.com