Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benjamin J

Classic Liners Vol 1

Hey guys,I'm a fan of the older Boeings. Of all planes I could be flying, I simply like these best. Currently I have them all, but some of them don't have a VC, most notably, the POSKY 747-300 and Tinmouse 737-200. Both these planes are great, sure, but I like flying from the VC. That's simply what I like best: it gives me good overview of the situation and it makes me feel more immersed in the game. I probably will end up buying these packages and make some repaints for these airplanes (the 737-200 and the 747-100/300 that is, because I already have the awesome Flight1 727 and the better than best RFP747-200). I just wanted some feedback from here, hoping somebody could tell me what the quality of these planes is. Judging from the screenshot, the exterior is very good, VC of the 747 is pretty detailed, but of the 737 is it not. It also seems that the systems modeling of the 737 is almost non-existant, but I plan to take a third party panel and third party soundpack anyway.So, any answers would be very helpful, and thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Never mind, bought the CL Vol. 1 pack. After installation and verifying everythign works, I'll be making repaints, most probably.