Sign in to follow this  
dharris

capt sim f-104 problem

Anyone run across this with capt sim?I have been trying to redownload the Legendary f-104 that I purchased 2007-07-11 06:07:37 and lost the drive it was on. I had installed it a number of times previosly always on the same pc, just on different drives as I was setting up my system the way I wanted it. After the drive crashed with the f-104 file on it I have contacted capt sim's (customer service?) about it filled out service tickets only to have them cancelled becasue they claim they have answered the question before. Dear Donald Harris, Thank you for contacting Captain Sim Customer Support. Your Ticket has been reviewed but cancelled because the same question has been previously answered. If you wish to review the answer please: - Check-in at http://www.captainsim.com/support/ - Click Product Name > Customer Support > Search KB > C > Search for KB# 660 The Captain Sim web site, Knowledge Base and Manuals contain hundreds of articles designed to answer the majority of the questions asked of our Customer Support. Please always be sure to search the web site, Knowledge Base and Manuals PRIOR TO submitting a request for assistance in order to ensure a timely resolution to your issue and avoid your Ticket cancellation. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL. REPLIES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. Thank you, Captain Sim Customer Support I follow all instructions download a file calleddsf104_1200.exe restart pc clik install, get message redis and it quits. Tried using there reactivate email same problem. If I ask them about it in a new service ticket they just cancell it and say they answered it before. Anyone know how to get their attention. I am not buying it again, just want what I paid for. Worst c.s I have ever run across.__________________

Anyone run across this with capt sim?I have been trying to redownload the Legendary f-104 that I purchased 2007-07-11 06:07:37 and lost the drive it was on. I had installed it a number of times previosly always on the same pc, just on different drives as I was setting up my system the way I wanted it. After the drive crashed with the f-104 file on it I have contacted capt sim's (customer service?) about it filled out service tickets only to have them cancelled becasue they claim they have answered the question before. Dear Donald Harris, Thank you for contacting Captain Sim Customer Support. Your Ticket has been reviewed but cancelled because the same question has been previously answered. If you wish to review the answer please: - Check-in at http://www.captainsim.com/support/ - Click Product Name > Customer Support > Search KB > C > Search for KB# 660 The Captain Sim web site, Knowledge Base and Manuals contain hundreds of articles designed to answer the majority of the questions asked of our Customer Support. Please always be sure to search the web site, Knowledge Base and Manuals PRIOR TO submitting a request for assistance in order to ensure a timely resolution to your issue and avoid your Ticket cancellation. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL. REPLIES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. I feel your pain! I am currently having the same issue with 707 Professional. Captain Sim's customer support is aboslutely terrible! If you need a walk through on something, keep waiting, because it aint gonna happen. I am at a point where I am beyond frustrated. A week after I purchased the product I still can't use it.Thank you, Captain Sim Customer Support I follow all instructions download a file calleddsf104_1200.exe restart pc clik install, get message redis and it quits. Tried using there reactivate email same problem. If I ask them about it in a new service ticket they just cancell it and say they answered it before. Anyone know how to get their attention. I am not buying it again, just want what I paid for. Worst c.s I have ever run across.__________________
I think my post go messed up:I feel your pain! I am currently having the same issue with 707 Professional. Captain Sim's customer support is aboslutely terrible! If you need a walk through on something, keep waiting, because it aint gonna happen. I am at a point where I am beyond frustrated. A week after I purchased the product I still can't use it.As I read on, I agree with you 100%. They collect the money and then walk away. zi bought this product from Flightsim Pilot Shop as a download and all I have gotten is wasted time in return.

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot