Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hansen

MD-11 Multiplayer - shared cockpit

HiI have some trouble with shared cockpit functions that don't work with the MD-11 aircraft on multiplayer server. To join a shared cockpit works, but sharing panelinformation won't work. Ex: If copilot exctract the landing gear, it is not shown on the captains panel etc. The same thing for FMC, flaps-settings, overheadpanel buttons, speed brakes etc...Does anybody else have the same problem?If this is know bugs, is PMDG going to fix it?-- hansen --

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HiI have some trouble with shared cockpit functions that don't work with the MD-11 aircraft on multiplayer server. To join a shared cockpit works, but sharing panelinformation won't work. Ex: If copilot exctract the landing gear, it is not shown on the captains panel etc. The same thing for FMC, flaps-settings, overheadpanel buttons, speed brakes etc...Does anybody else have the same problem?If this is know bugs, is PMDG going to fix it?-- hansen --
The MD-11 was never developed as a shared cockpit software release. I have only seen the default planes and a very limited few payware aircraft perform shared cockpit.-So I would say it isnt a bug (was never designed to work like that) and if it isn't a bug then it can not be fixedI would love a shared cockpit but perhaps that ability will make its way into the PMDG's future software. After all if we want the best, PMDG will end up making it.

The MD-11 was never developed as a shared cockpit software release. I have only seen the default planes and a very limited few payware aircraft perform shared cockpit.-So I would say it isnt a bug (was never designed to work like that) and if it isn't a bug then it can not be fixedI would love a shared cockpit but perhaps that ability will make its way into the PMDG's future software. After all if we want the best, PMDG will end up making it.
HiThanks for you answers. I was not aware of that shared cockpit functions never was developed for the MD-11. I realy hope PMDG will add these features in the future :-)-- hansen --