Sign in to follow this  
Guest cloudflyer

Help needed with duplicate AI

Guest cloudflyer

I've been adding WoAI packages but have noticed a lot of bunched up planes at many airports. Some aircraft seem to be flying on the ground miles from the airport and arrive that way. Others are "three deep" like 3 planes in one when ready for take off. Many are in trail just feet apart. I installed AITM but don't really know where to start with it. I did disable the original FS9 traffic file before I started with WoAI. In the expert mode of the WoAI installer and I don't see any duplicates. I could really use some direction on getting my AI traffic working properly.Thanks in advance,Michael

Hello Michael,Take a thorough look in your FS9/Scenery/World/Scenery folder. Although they don't appear in the expert mode, you might be able to spot any duplicates there.EDIT: If you find any, be sure to erase the .bgl file that DOESN'T correspond to the traffic pack you're using.Hope this helps