Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hychewright

Fatal Error

I hope this is the right place for this thread. I run FSX SP2 and I downloaded Aerosoft add on aircraft and everything went well till I selected the aircraft from FSX and I got a prompt: do I want to Run this program, so I selected Run and the aircraft loaded then I got Fatal Error occurred. It crashes FSX. Does anyone have an idea what is going on? I also downloaded an add on aircraft from Eaglesoft and the same thing happens. I have not had this problem downloading other aircraft which was Lionhardt's Super Viking. Please help. ThanksHychewright

Guest firehawk44
I hope this is the right place for this thread. I run FSX SP2 and I downloaded Aerosoft add on aircraft and everything went well till I selected the aircraft from FSX and I got a prompt: do I want to Run this program, so I selected Run and the aircraft loaded then I got Fatal Error occurred. It crashes FSX. Does anyone have an idea what is going on? I also downloaded an add on aircraft from Eaglesoft and the same thing happens. I have not had this problem downloading other aircraft which was Lionhardt's Super Viking. Please help. ThanksHychewright
Uninstall the aircraft causing the problem and reinstall. It appears the aircraft did not install correctly. When you click on the aircraft and it asks you to load a guage, select yes in every instance as these trusted gauges are placed in the Trusted Gauge section of you FSX.cfg. If they don't show up in the trusted section, then crash. You might want to check the Aerosoft forums to see if anyone else has been having this problem with an Aerosoft aircraft like yours. Maybe they published a fix.Best regards,Jim