Sign in to follow this  
Guest groundpounder75

CPL License

Hiya guys end Girls, :)Last week I have been in a Flight Simulator F70 session was very glad to have been in it once, and I had to make 3 landings on my own and all three landings were good (very good) according the captain and FS Instructor. At this moment I am a Flight Att. for the KLM, and well thinking of it it does make me realize that maybe I should go for a training course (CPL).I have just received some info from some training shool in Australia does anyone know what the difference is between Australia and The Netherlands????????????????????If you could help me with what to expect and what to look for PLEASE let me know.Many thanks,L.Jimlittle_jim@hotmail.com

Guest groundpounder75

Try posting your question on www.jetcareers.com. You will probably find what you are looking for there. The site is hosted by a Delta pilot and he is very knowledgable. Good luck.