Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest XM DUDE

I love PMDG, but.....

I hate having to wait for a reinstall download link that can take hours, even days to get. I paid for the re download service and I want to fly my MD-11, but that may not happen anytime soon. I had to totally uninstall FS9 and all files, so I reinstalled the MD-11 and because of the new patch I installed it won't let me so I uninstall all MD-11 files I could find and still won't install, so I hoping to get a new download link, but not happening today. I wish you could just click a link and re download without all the hassle.Michael P.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Michael, if you're currently having problems with it not installing for whatever reason, I don't think a new installer will change that. (I could be wrong, but from what you're describing, it doesn't sound like an issue with the installer)What is happening when you try to install? Is it telling you that it's currently installed? Make sure you clean the PMDG files out of your registry (Only if you know your way around, otherwise I would not attempt to do so). I'd email support and tell them what's going on.Last but not least, make sure you email them to get your download link like it mentions in the email you get upon purchase of the extended download service.

Michael, if you're currently having problems with it not installing for whatever reason, I don't think a new installer will change that. (I could be wrong, but from what you're describing, it doesn't sound like an issue with the installer)What is happening when you try to install? Is it telling you that it's currently installed? Make sure you clean the PMDG files out of your registry (Only if you know your way around, otherwise I would not attempt to do so). I'd email support and tell them what's going on.Last but not least, make sure you email them to get your download link like it mentions in the email you get upon purchase of the extended download service.
I forgot about the regerstry, let me try that.Michael P.

I forgot about the regerstry, let me try that.Michael P.
I deleted everything PMDG and all updates and Viloa it works and i am a happy camper once again!Michael P.