Sign in to follow this  
Guest GREENGRASS

strange grey line near border

Guest GREENGRASS

When i use service1 V EARTH i get a thick grey lline with a emblam on it mostly when i get close to a country's border,then tile proxy packs in and has to be restartedas long as i keep away from the borders things run clear and crisp,i havent seen any reports in the forum of anyone else getting the same thing ,does anybody have an explanation why ,seemingly i am the only one getting this my thanks Don

When i use service1 V EARTH i get a thick grey lline with a emblam on it mostly when i get close to a country's border,then tile proxy packs in and has to be restartedas long as i keep away from the borders things run clear and crisp,i havent seen any reports in the forum of anyone else getting the same thing ,does anybody have an explanation why ,seemingly i am the only one getting this my thanks Don
Same thing here, but it has nothing to do with borders. You'll get the same white lines and emblem when you use V Earth on the web if you zoom in beyond the max resolution for that area.I've found that Tileproxy runs out of memory after a given time, so I just close and restart Tileproxy now and then. This keeps everything fine.

Guest GREENGRASS

My thanks MortensThat clears the mystery DON

NP, it seems this will happen often when you go from a High Res area and into a lower res area, or the other way around.