Sign in to follow this  
bandman

Manhattan X

Just wanted to point out a couple factuals. The building from Ghostbusters wasn't a real building so it shouldn't be there if it is. But the screenshot didn't look like it to me anyway. The second point is that the Staten Island ferry does in fact only go to Staten Island. But there are a few different ferry services that are active around the island.But the high praise is definitely deserved. As a New Yorker, although I could nitpick on some small details, I found it overall to be very accurate.

Guest Jon_Murchison

Hi thanks for your comments.I did a fair amount of reseach for this review so regarding spook central I would direct you to the wiki article on 55 Central Park West --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/55_Central_Park_West. The article does say this is where some of the scenes for Ghostbusters were filmed and as a result the building's nickname 'spook central' has stuck. As you will see in the article the building sits next to the church just as it does in the scenery. If my source is incorrect then my apologise.Cheers.Jon MurchisonStaff ReviewerAVSIM.com