Sign in to follow this  
Guest Van

737-200 panel

Van, could I get a copy of you're panel? I've sent you an Email...Thanks and Happy new Year... RJ

Guest Johnny Bravo

I missed out on your panel, I really like the 737-200, I just got my type rating in a 737-200 level C simulator in November, if you don't mind could you post some more shots of your panel or email the file to me, thanks. B_737driver@yahoo.com

Guest Van

Hi everyone,Well it's been a long while since I'be been able to do anything with my 732 panel as I've had serious computer problems, but I now have them worked out. I am also back to dial-up for the time being, so My newest upgraded 732 panel won't be able to be emailed for some time yet (for those that are interested and have the above mentioned packages already on their pc's), but I thought I would post a couple of screen shots anyway.I have been waiting for some time for the availability of a few items, the most important one being the proper Sperry autopilot for the 732 and that has come about thanks to Richard Probst. Richard is working on a 732 panel that can be downloaded (www.tinmouse.com) and used, but is still a long way from completion ( should be finished in winter of 2005), so I decided to update my panel with the gauges available and I must say Richard has done an outstanding job programming them. His Sperry autopilot is spot on to it's real world counter part and the CWS works perfectly. There are lots of goodies, even including a full lighting test function as well as proper analogue fuel quantity gauges with working quantity test function etc etc. I still use FS2002 and have not tested my panel in FS2004 at all, so for those that have moved on to the newer sim and have uninstalled FS2002 this panel won't be for you. Again I will not be able to send my newest version out via email anytime soon as my dial-up connection is just too slow, but hopefully I will be able to get high speed back in the next while.A note to all those that have wanted a very realistic 732 panel. The resources are now out there to put one together yourselves as it's really not that difficult to do, but rather more time consuming than anything. The difficult part goes to the gauge programmers such as Richard Probst that spend many hours designing them.Regards,Van Latendresse