Sign in to follow this  
LOT737

Awesome FlightSim COF20004 News

This morning I had breakfast with the owner of a regional chain of computer stores. In his stores they sale pre maid clone PC as well as parts to build your own...I have bought many peices of hardware from him.In his stores they sale softwares of many titles in likes of AdobePS, Nortons, Halmark Card maker,many gaming tiles as well including.....yes MSFS.The owner is very aware of my enthusiasm for flightsimming and my many hours of flying MSFS 2002 and my intrest in scenery design.He asked me to brerakfast this morning to discuss a marketing idea that he had, he is very interested in going all out for COF as he sold in the first month of FS2002 over 500 units and there are EB, Walmart stores in the area. Among our talks were the thought of openning the store back up at midnight on the day of release and staying open for 72 hours straight, in this time we would conduct a round the world flight using COF and a couple of other PCs and flyers to conduct different routes around the globe. I think this is a very cool idea.Now you may ask.....WHY am I so excited....WELL!!!.....he said he will be recieving his copies of COF at least 10 days in advance of the release date and he is going to put me on his payroll so he can issue me a vendor copy so I can play with it and understand its functionality. He also is going to build 3 PC with AMD XP3000 CPUs and 9700 VCards these will be top notch machines and we will be using 22 flat monitors so we can have our event. I may even get to keep the copy of COF for my assistance.Well.......How many days until COF is released?????.....Two 2 ..Many NOW!

Sounds great! What store is this? Where is it located. If it will open at 12 midnight for sales, and is in the NYC area, IM THERE!!!!

Guest DannyBoy

I wish the stores in my area where that into FS. If it's in the NY area I'm there also.Danny :-beerchug