Sign in to follow this  

Plane handling characteristics

I've read on many post that simmers find the plane handling characteristics of many of the default planes dont preform close to real life. I was wondering if anyone could reply to this post with some of the items that are missing or wrong.There are 3 things that I've noticed in this area.1) Ground friction while taxiing is way off. Either requires too much throttle to get moving or like in the King Air plane starts moving without hardly any throttle. Maybe they should put the King Air taxiing throttle in the float plane since float planes are almost always moving while on the water.2) Plane preformance and handling while on the ground is no different in rain or snow than it is while moving on a dry warm day.3) Gyro drift while being used on a min setting still requires adjustments almost every 5 mins. Would be nice if the min setting would take around 15-20 before you notice that you need to make an adjustment instead of every 5 mins.Kilstorm