Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

Graphic problems

Hello @all,I am experiencing problems with FS2002 graphics. I.e., when looking out of the cockpit, almost everything is fine, but when looking sideways, close landscape is layed over the bottom part of the plane's interior. Also, I cannot see other airplanes when they are below the horizon -- this is especially bad when taxiing... Furthermore, I cannot even see my own plane when looking from an outside view (except for the prop...).My graphic card is not the best (Elsa Winner II), so maybe that's the problem. If anybody knows how to solve the problem, please post.

Might be worth while to invest in a new video card. Before you go spend a lot of money, would you be able to post a screen shot so that we could see what it exactly looks like?