Sign in to follow this  

Ultimate Traffic can you send me a copy / Messenger

Guest Fortress

30 quid?? 30 bloody quid?I'm payin'

I'm flaggin mate ! Nearly time to call it a night ! I'm 35 !! Gettin on a bit U no ! 45% !

OK then ...... One for the road .... I'm buyin ! 48% ..... We've had 149 views of this thread ! :D

Guest Fortress

You're a gent!149 views eh? AND NOT ONE OFFERED TO BUY A DRINK!! Pah! Who needs 'em, eh?!Cheers! Isn't about time we started a fight? Next so-called viewer gets it...Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo

185 views and 50% !! Result !! 4 the Lurkers ! Better than Coronation Street this eh !! ( That'll confuse the Yanks !! )

Guest Fortress

Corrie? Crickey that still around? Haven't seen it for literally years... I bet I could watch it tomorrow and pick up the story as if I'd never missed one!!!!Uhm...42% At this rate I'll be able to install it, pay for it, and have a quick whip around Western Europe!anyway, about that fight, there's a couple of 'viewers' lookin' at us....Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo

Naw ... I'm a lover not a fighter :D he he .. !!! Fallin asleep here ! did'nt get home until 22:30 then all the whisky that you made me have !! I'm ..... not ..... going..... to .... make ... it !! Have ... to..... wait... until .... the....morning....for...purchase .... ( using wifes credit card ! ) and ... install.... ( said in Captain Kirk voice )55 %

Guest Fortress

Anyway, 42% and the glass is empty. Nice chatting Cloud! I'm off t'bed and you aint comin' with me......y'kno mate I's always loved ya..... you's a real pal, y'know. Y' great you arrr. We should do this all the time....................Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo

Yeah !! Good on ya mate !! All we need is a log fire.. !! I'll mail you offline with my address ! My missus does'nt know I'm a transvestite !! We can get together !! Happy flyin !

;) cheers Fort. Have a good one ! I'm outa here !Nick

I've no idea what anyone else thought of this thread, but personally I haven't had such a good laugh in years!Now sod off to bed both of you before the hangover's kick in. ;-)