Sign in to follow this  
Guest kcs4366

A couple of more request

Guest kcs4366

I'm a member of both the UPS and FEDEX VACs and I was trying to see if someone could paint me a old color UPS and a old color Fedex on the tinmouse 737-200, I'd appreciate the help thx

Hey kcs4366,You've probably found the old Federal Express repaint in the library under fdx_n203fe_fed_ex_oc.zip by Bonnie Belle Windsor. I'll have to look into the old UPS. At the moment I'm trying to finish off a couple of other repaints, but I will see what I can do to get one done up for you. Cheers,MarkSkyknight

Guest kcs4366
Hey kcs4366,You've probably found the old Federal Express repaint in the library under fdx_n203fe_fed_ex_oc.zip by Bonnie Belle Windsor. I'll have to look into the old UPS. At the moment I'm trying to finish off a couple of other repaints, but I will see what I can do to get one done up for you. Cheers,MarkSkyknight
I did find the Fedex OC for the tinmouse, I appreciate it. And I appreciate the help if you get the chance to paint a ups for. Whenever you can, I'm not in no rush for a repaint, I've tried to do repaints before I realize how long it takes.

Guest mange

Could someone do a repaint of the new swedish company: Mca Airlines Fokker100 & Airbus 320?! Pleeaase! :) Best regards: Mange :(

Ernie,Just a quick preview at the progress on the requested repaint. Still have to get the static strips on the nose right though and the nose gear door reg numbers probably need to be enlarged slightly. Out of interest you like the side window framework textures removed? If you have any suggestions, I'll see what I can do.UPS737-2003-1.jpgUPS737-2001.jpgUPS737-2002.jpgMange,No worries :), I'll see what I can do once I finish on the UPS. I will see what I can do for you.

Guest kcs4366
Ernie,Just a quick preview at the progress on the requested repaint. Still have to get the static strips on the nose right though and the nose gear door reg numbers probably need to be enlarged slightly. Out of interest you like the side window framework textures removed? If you have any suggestions, I'll see what I can do.UPS737-2003-1.jpgUPS737-2001.jpgUPS737-2002.jpgMange,No worries :), I'll see what I can do once I finish on the UPS. I will see what I can do for you.
I appreciate your work on it, I think it looks great so far

Mange and Ernie,I am dreadfully sorry about the many months that have past since I last replied. I've been dreadfully negligent in keeping you informed. I lost a number of repaints including the three for you when the external drive on which I was storing them died. I have since re-done some of the repaints which I lost including that of the UPS 737-200 and a (very beta)version of the MCA's A320(Project Airbus). Unfortunately, with the 737, I can seem to solve the problem of the static strips on the radome. So Ernie if you are still interested in the repaint, PM your email and I will only be to glad to send it to you in it current form. Mange,As I have mentioned I have 'completed' a preliminary repaint of MCA's a320. I am able to the the leaping Cheetah on the nose. This proved to be one of the major stubbing blocks in finishing the repaint. I have looked every where to get a good image of it. If you have a image that I could use, I would be extremely grateful. As with the UPS repaint, PM me and I can mail you the textures that I currently have although I understand that it might be unnecessary since the unfortunate suspension of Ops it it is you no longer require it. Again sorry about the length of time I have taken to reply,Skyknight