Sign in to follow this  

posky crj200 usairways

Guest teetee

i can't seem to find posky's forums so i'll ask here; regarding power settings, i'm having to use 92% N1 to achieve 322kias@FL235. anyone know if this high a setting is near accurate? thanks, tt

>i can't seem to find posky's forums so i'll ask here;>regarding power settings, i'm having to use 92% N1 to achieve>322kias@FL235. anyone know if this high a setting is near>accurate? thanks, ttHi tt..I'd not wish to comment about the forum that you mention.. although you might be in the right place (here) to get an answer. First let me ask which version of the CRJ you have there. Late last year.. v1 was released and.. I and many others enjoyed flying it. Have screen caps of it cruising at FL410 at dusk.If you are using v2 which supposedly has a new FDE.. there was interest by engineers in another forum to analyze the `tune' the engine performance of this fine model. I have not yet unpacked and flown v2. Also.. let me ask are you Sim-flying it `right out of the box' without CFG or AIR mods?Cheers..!!

Guest teetee

description=Project Opensky nBombardier Canadair Regional Jet -- CRJ-200LRnVersion 2002.1.5nnFS2002 OnlynnEngine Type: General Electric CF34-3B1nnModel Designern Mitsushi YutakannFlight Dynamics Designern Warren C. DanielnnTexture Designern Thomas StillnernnTechnical Resourcen Nick Petersonn Simon NgnnTest Pilotsn Project Opensky Members// THIS is from the cfg. your remark"I'd not wish to comment about the forum that you mention" caught my attention. i think i'm missing something. i haven't done any "mods" other than different airline textures. i feel this "flys" fine, and the only concern was the power requirements. the VC is just about the best,considering it's freeware. the cheyenne's is better, but...$. anyway, thanks for the input, tt

Guest teetee

holy cow!! what is the source of all the animosity? tt