Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hullguyuk

VFR Scenery

Guest Hullguyuk

HiI have the VFR Photographic Scenery from when I had FS2002 Pro I now have FS9 and wondered if and how I can make it compatible.I was looking on a certain auction website and found exactly the same product but saying will work with 2002 and 2004?Does anyone know if this is possible or am I looking at having to buy the newer version?Cheers

HiI have the VFR Photographic Scenery from when I had FS2002 Pro I now have FS9 and wondered if and how I can make it compatible.I was looking on a certain auction website and found exactly the same product but saying will work with 2002 and 2004?Does anyone know if this is possible or am I looking at having to buy the newer version?Cheers
The simple answer is yes it will work. Load it up and away you go. All I would say is make sure that the scenery package is above any other large scenery package you might have like GE pro for example in your Scenery Library. And, make sure you have a reasonabily beefy system. I had VFR Photographic Scenery on quite an antiquated set-up and all I saw from the cockpit was a mess of green soup below. Now it looks great albeit it will only show one season.