Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panda

PMDG 737 Panel

Hi all,I'm an avid fan of the PMDG 737 and was watching some videos on youtube when I ran into this on:

Now, that is obviously not the original panel BMP's that came with the PMDG. My question is: Does anyone have ANY idea where I can find these replacement textures?? I have looked JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE with no joy! :( Also, can anyone recommend a good software, payware or freeware, to edit these bitmaps with more realistic textures?I appreciate any help!PANDA

Yep that was made by David, he's an artist when it comes to panel design, just like Ed.But I have to dissapoint you, you can't get that panel anywhere since it was never released, because of copyright issues!Furthermore PMDG doesn't use a bitmap all that stuff is compiled in their gauge files!

Yep that was made by David, he's an artist when it comes to panel design, just like Ed.But I have to dissapoint you, you can't get that panel anywhere since it was never released, because of copyright issues!Furthermore PMDG doesn't use a bitmap all that stuff is compiled in their gauge files!
Geez, that's a shame! Though, thanks for the input. :(