Sign in to follow this  
learnfromhistory

Great....great aircraft.

I just wanted to say 'great job' to the PMDG team. The frame rates even with addon scenery were incredible. Not only that, the realism was....surreal. I loaded the plane, enjoyed the most detailed nut and bolt...and then, whilst flying at night looked out the right cockpit window only to see reflections from the night lit panel in the window. That blew me away. I am a real world pilot, and to see something like that made me feel as if I was truly there.It was worth the wait. ThanksSide note, I feel like the landing sounds from tire impacting runway should be more pronounced. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Side note, I feel like the landing sounds from tire impacting runway should be more pronounced. Perhaps I'm wrong.
Take a look at your sound settings and ensure they are set to the PMDG recommended levels. They are pretty good IMHO.