Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Barfbag

No Clearance Mask comes up....

I'm having a bit of a problem with ATC. When I use the Flight Planner, and after having set up a flight, when I go to the ATC window, I don't have the Clearance option to select. I only have the TAXI options showing up. This has just started. Anybody else had this problem?Mitch R.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Even though you are probably already on the active runway you still have to ask for permission to taxi to it. Just ask permission to taxi, tell atc that you have "arrived" and you will get clearance.

I think what you're looking for is the "Tune for Clearance" option. You will only get that with IFR flights, I think.Also, did you set the FSUIPC flag that says "Do not relocate aircraft with Flight Plan?" This allows you to land and taxi to a gate, and then open a new flight plan and start from there. I believe this affects the behavior of the Clearance option. At this point, go back and re-open the flight plan (Alt-F-P) and you will get the Clearance window.

Yep...that was it...I ticked that without wanting to. Thanks a bunch, and here's a set of ten barf-bags at no cost to you!What a deal, huh?:)Cheers!Mitch R.

It was that no IFR clearance mask came up, for the x,y where I was.Thanks for you reply! :)Cheers!Mitch R.