Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tuoppi

No activation asked for JS41 + problems

Guest Tuoppi

Hi!Installed the bird and trying to run the tutorial flight but things dont add up (no batt volts indicated etc.). During the installation or opening fsx at no time was the activation code asked? Can u help me? Tuomas Hulkkonen

Hi,The activation window may be hidden if you are in full screen mode. Try in window mode so you can have access to it.BestEdmundo

Hi!Installed the bird and trying to run the tutorial flight but things dont add up (no batt volts indicated etc.). During the installation or opening fsx at no time was the activation code asked? Can u help me? Tuomas Hulkkonen

Guest Tuoppi
Hi,The activation window may be hidden if you are in full screen mode. Try in window mode so you can have access to it.BestEdmundo
I'm already running in windowed mode but still not getting the activation window? But thanks for the suggestion. Any other ideas to "dig out" the box?

Guest so666
I'm already running in windowed mode but still not getting the activation window? But thanks for the suggestion. Any other ideas to "dig out" the box?
Hi.I to cannot get the activation window,this is the reason i believe for the zero volts and blank displays,i to was in windowed mode,and at no time during install did it ask for any activation code to be entered.I have windows XP with sp2/FSX+excelleration which puts FSX SP2 into it,my specs are above the min reqiured,not by much,but it should still work,i rely would like to start to learn this aircraft,but it is unflyable as is.regards alan cottrill.