Sign in to follow this  
boeingqa9

Newbie Help

Guys.. l thought l`d try my own flight but following the instructions.. well power ok start engines ok taxi ok... but when l put in my flight from YMLT to YHBA it wont follow the track. also l put in lets say 16000ft and l want it to follow a 1500ft vs were do l adjust it... and when it went to 16000 it didnt lock at 16000 it kept on going..any help on this would be great. so start up no problems.. just need help on a flight following and alt and vs... speed not that worried l can manually fly that..PleasePaul

Just an update... l want to be able to start it up... put in my flight plan from fsc and thats it.. but the nav button says arm but doesnt follow the path..Thanks guysPaul

Just got most of it up and running incuding following a flight path.. just carnt work out how to adjust the vs?Thx guysPaul

Paul, You adjust vertical speed (And the airspeed for the IAS mode) using a thumb wheel that's on the center console with the rest of the autopilot controls. Look at pages 80 and 81 of the tutorial and they should help you out. :(

l`m a goose hehehe thx bud just seen it again thx bud.. its always in front of our nose.. Thanks budPaul