I have a new pc and when in the sim right clicking on any switches or guages does not work. Otherwise the mouse works fine in and out of the sim.The os is xp pro and the mouse is intellimouse optical. I,ve switched the mouse over to the old pc and all worked fine,also the setting's between pc's seemed to be the same. Any help would be great this is driving me nut's!Frank

Frank Ryan

Guest kamalclarke
I have a new pc and when in the sim right clicking on any switches or guages does not work. Otherwise the mouse works fine in and out of the sim.The os is xp pro and the mouse is intellimouse optical. I,ve switched the mouse over to the old pc and all worked fine,also the setting's between pc's seemed to be the same. Any help would be great this is driving me nut's!Frank
Hey 75,Need more info here. What version of FS are you using, does it happen in the VC mode alone or does it happen in the 2D panel as well and are you using active camera or similar addons.If you're using FS9 and this only happens in the VC mode and you are using Active camera (i'll assume you are), then there is a possibility that your right mouse button is assigned to mouse look in active camera. So basically you won't be able to use the right mouse button to look around and use that same button to control the switches in the plane at the same time. Few options here: i'm not sure which of the intellimouse opticals you're using but you'd either have to assign the mosue look to the center mouse button or you could use FSUIPC to program a button on your joystick to turn on/off the active cameras mouse look option. I do the latter. Hope this helps!Kiz

Hey 75,Need more info here. What version of FS are you using, does it happen in the VC mode alone or does it happen in the 2D panel as well and are you using active camera or similar addons.If you're using FS9 and this only happens in the VC mode and you are using Active camera (i'll assume you are), then there is a possibility that your right mouse button is assigned to mouse look in active camera. So basically you won't be able to use the right mouse button to look around and use that same button to control the switches in the plane at the same time. Few options here: i'm not sure which of the intellimouse opticals you're using but you'd either have to assign the mosue look to the center mouse button or you could use FSUIPC to program a button on your joystick to turn on/off the active cameras mouse look option. I do the latter. Hope this helps!Kiz
Yes I'm using fs9 & active camera and your solution was right on the money. As usual it was a simple fix but it was late at night and I'd had enough! Thank's for your help it was very much appreciated.Frank

Frank Ryan