Sign in to follow this  
sbish149

Radar contact speaker advice needed

I have 5.1 surround speakers,RC comes through the center speaker,Question is can RC be set Somehow to come via the front speakers??Why you ask??Until i can get a new usb only headset i swap the 5.1 speaker front plug for my headsets speaker jack so i canhave all sound come via speakers or headset. (my headset audiofx-1.usb 1xmic 1xsound plugs)This works fine online ivao and on Teamspeak,just wondered if i could temp sort on rc before investing in usb only headset.I used to plug headset into front ports on pc but got the wire caught the other day and broke the speaker jack plug in the case :( So only place now is on motherboard asus m3n72-dNo probs with Radar Contact brilliant addon :( Hope i explained this okThankssteve

RC does not pass through the FS mixers but your regular wav channel on your Windows mixer. It is recorded as 8bit mono. It would be your sound card or mobo audio driver settings that will determine how wav audio is mixed to the various speakers. Check out settings there.