Sign in to follow this  
01pewterz28

CH Yoke and Full Left Aileron Deflections

I tried to hunt this down in the forum. Seems like I had seem the same exact problem before...Have CH Yoke and has been working just fine until?????To make a short story shorter, my CH yoke likes to go full left aileron deflection without inputs. I can fire up MSFS2002 Pro and not touch a thing and watch after a few moments the ailerons go to full left deflection. They will stay like that until I input, then a few moments later the same thing. If I am flying the same situation happens even if I am holding the plane level! I can sit on the ground and hold full right deflection and after a while it will STILL go left deflection!Makes for a rather "upsetting" flight.My settings in FSUIPC (spelling?) are;MIN -16380 CENTER -512(upper number)/512(lower number) MAX 16380It doesn't seem how I tweek the numbers, the same problem happens. I have also tried to recalibrate without success. I'm grounded until I can figure out what became corrupted.HAAAAAAAAAALP!Sincerely (and thanks),Jeff aka MrMertz

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!