Sign in to follow this  
Swoop

FedEx or DHL Repaints for Baron

I hope this is the right place to post this but has anyone seen any repaints for the FedEx or DHL Repaints for Baron 58? Mark

Hummm...I wonder how I managed to type that terrible representation of the English language? It must have simply been the pressure release after landing a C182 on a clear and windless day at/on the 20,000 ft long runways at Edwards...or the brewskies I had the night before? The question should have been...Has anyone seen a repaint for the df Baron in FedEx, DHL, UPS, Airborne Express, or any of the cargo liveries? Even though fictitious, (I believe), you would've thought that they'd be available everywhere by now. They seem a bit scarce...uh...non-existent :)Mark

You may have noticed by now, but if not. Someone posted a UPS and Fedex repaints in the screen shot forum under Freighter 58er. Maybe he can send you a copy or tell you if he has uploaded them somewhere. Anyway good luck.Glenn

Thanks Glenn...Joe sent me a PM letting me know that he had those repaints. I'm looking for the dreamfleet version of those repaints if they exist. In fact, any of the cargo liveries for the dreamfleet baron would make my day!Mark