Sign in to follow this  

Sikorsky S-61N helicopter USMC Marine One

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hey Antonio, welcome to the forum! The heli is by Manuel Gonzalez and the repaint, I can't remember who it is by. You can get both at Simviation.com. I searched the library here, but couldn't find itAs you can tell by the pic, the rotor animation was not to my liking, but you should check it out any way, a good heli other than that.Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Hi Michael,Thanks for your reply!I found about 3 originals from Manuel Gonzalez, but incidentaly no repaint for marine one for fs2002 only a repaint for fs2000 but this one is another model Original construction by Frans Vranken and repaint by Will Beaudry picture enclosed.I don't think this is the one I'm looking for besides it may not work with FS2002.Anyway thanks and regardsAntonio Lapa Gomes

Hi Michael,Thanks for your reply!I found about 3 originals from Manuel Gonzalez, but incidentaly no repaint for marine one for fs2002 only a repaint for fs2000 but this one is another model Original construction by Frans Vranken and repaint by Will Beaudry picture enclosed.I don't think this is the one I'm looking for besides it may not work with FS2002.Anyway thanks and regardsAntonio Lapa Gomes