Sign in to follow this  
Guest i_will_disappear

SR71 Blackhawk

Guest i_will_disappear

i recently downloaded a SR71 Blackhawk for FU3, but for some reason it decides it wants to fly upside down at 20knots for no apparant reason, anybody want to take a look and see if they can fix it? send me a PM and i'll send you the .res file

Guest nrnstraswa

Sorry for the huge bump, but I am having similar problems with this particular plane as well.In my case, if I put it into full throttle, warnings start to sound, and the engines shut down. Or, similar to your case, it will just flop over. On top of that, if I push the craft too much (break a wing) another SR-71 breaks away? Looks like the damage model needs work too. Wierd.I got it from:http://flightunlimited3.webs.com/Don't get me wrong, great site and all, just most of its planes need work.

Hi,I don't know if the original authors of the SR71 are still around, but....Here is a link to Andre's new version of Resviewer and he has achieved some remarkable changes to Gideons original. One of his new features is you can look at an aircrafts air physics directly within Resviewer and edit the values.jimbhttp://www.agtim.ch/fu3/ResViewer.htmlps: Happy Thanksgiving to all! ahhh, I don't see the happy waving smiley anymore.

dual boot: win8.1pro64bit (primary) | win10pro64bit  | mobo: MSI Prestige x570 Creation | cpu and cooler:  AMD 5950X; Noctua NH-U12A | ram: 4each 8gb sticks of ddr4-3200 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2Z3200C16 | gpu:  nvidia RTX2070Super Founders Edition| lcd: LG 24" 4k, LG 24UD58-B