Sign in to follow this  
Warren

Need advice on upgrading my cpu

Hey everyone: After endless searches on the web trying to find information on upgrading my cpu with no answers I have come here to ask the help of those who are much more knowledgeable than I have. Here are my system specs. Compaq Presario SR2264WMAMD Athlon 64 processor 3800+ 2.4 Ghz4 .00 GB32 bit operating system windows vistaI have upgraded the video card to a 8600 GT and as you can see I added 2 more gigs of memory from the original 2. Upgraded the power supply from 300 watts to 630 watts. But for the life of me I can not find any information on a compatible upgrade for the cpu for this machine. If anyone can help me upgrade this cpu for this machine i would be eternaly grateful to them. If you need more info please let me know. Thanks much for any and all helpWarren