Hello everybody,I have something strange going on with AS6.5. (build 552) running on my network.When I start the program, everything runs as expected. No messages that FS9 or its files can't be found... as one would expected to see when the network config is not correct.But when I want to file a new route, which I select on the main PC, the program runs the usual routines but it doesn't give me the correct 'closest station'.Whichever flightplan I choose, the flightplan always starts at 'DGTK' wherever that my be and the distance to the arrival airport is way off.On top of that (and I think it is related...) writing to fs9 takes about forever to finish.I tried to install on the main PC and then all goes as expected. I reinstalled on client pc but again the same problem.Can anybody shed some light on this problem?Luc BrusselmansBelgium

Hi,Double check and make sure the shared folders on the server machine are both read and write enabled. Sometimes Windows changes thins back.Thanks,

Jim,I took your advise and checked all network settings.As far as I can see all settings are correct. BUT.... even by not changing anything, only checking, the problem is solved.Now I am wondering.... why would checking some settings change anything for AS6.5?Before I lose some sleep over it... I am glad everything works.Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I learned something today!Luc BrusselmansBelgium

Hi Luc,Really not sure about that. Windows can be strange sometimes!