Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

Heres a question

Now that a small amount of testers have a gold copy...has anyone experienced any problems? I mean CF3 went gold and into production and was riddled with problems from what I read (kept me from buying it). So it sounds like the Beta team did a great job for the CoF in keeping the gold bug free.Kilstorm

I didn't have a lot of problems with CFS3, but hated it, and still do!It seems like FS2004 will be much like FS2002. Everyone naturally won't agree with everything, and all flight models won't appeal to everyone. I'm sure there will be a few scenery "bugs", flight model bugs, navigation bugs, etc. But the sim is running like a "charm", and no immediate--- must have now---, fixes are required that I can see...............just like FS2002.L.Adamson Athlon1900XP/Geforce3Ti500

Guest Joshieca

Nothing is bug free and there will always be things which need to be corrected...I know that someone will smack me for saying this...but a few things already bug me about the new airport textures....First...the runway has tire touchdown marks along the whole runway. Most real life runways have them "mainly" around the threshold areas.Also...the cement taxiways and parking slips are brand new. There's not a spot of dirt, oil, tire mark, etc. on them.Now I know that these are minor things, and I am sure that someone will come out with a replacement texture for them....but it is something which I have noticed and I just wanted to get it off my chest.:)[div align=center][link:www.jetdoc.com/STO/]Visit The Bookstore & Gift Shoppe][/b

After putting it through its' paces quite a bit I have yet to experience a crash. Very stable.With a program this complex there will be a few wierd hapenings every once in a while -I know 3d object wise the Renn. Center in Detroit is missing as well as the Coronada bridge in San Diego.The small glitches are just that in the scope of things-small.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/Geofdog2.jpg

Hi Guys:I'd be curious to know if the water landings have improved any? Also have they added anything onto the control settings , any extra axises etc.Can't wait to get my hands on a copy when its released.Happy flyinFloydMission B.C.

Guest Joshieca

>With a program this complex there will be a few wierd>hapenings every once in a while -I know 3d object wise the>Renn. Center in Detroit is missing as well as the Coronada>bridge in San Diego.>Yes, they also lost Sea World, the Hotel Del Coronado, KSAN has TWO control towers now, missing a lot of the cargo buildings at KSAN too...oh well...just leaves more room for third party people to come in and create some new textures.On the plus side, I am really into this new ATC text thing. Sort of like a mode "C" transponder, allowing you to have the make, model, airspeed, altitude, etc. of the AI traffic in the air...nicely done.